We are growing and always looking for good people to join our winning team!
Customer Service Representatives (part-time & full time)
This position entails working the front counter at one of our stores. Primary responsibility is to make our customers feel special with excellent customer service, when they visit our stores and drop off or pickup their garments.
- you are personable , outgoing and enjoy working with people
- you have a positive attitude
- have 2 years customer service and/or retail experience
- have excellent communication skills
- have a high standard for quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- are computer literate
- self -starter with strong work ethic
- excellent command of the English language
- dry cleaning industry experience an asset – but we are willing to train
- a team player who likes to have some fun
If you have the above skills, and have the desire to be part of a fun and growing company, then we would like to hear from you.
Plant Production (full – time)
This position entails working in our main production facility on 17th Avenue SW. Primary responsibility is the operation of a state of the art shirt unit.
If you are comfortable and/or have been trained in pressing or in operating a shirt unit, then we would like to hear from you.
Good health and an eye for quality are required.
If you have no experience, but have a strong work ethic, are responsible and reliable, have a desire to learn and grow , we will train you to become the best.
Please submit your resume with wage expectations to Chemen Navea at email@example.com.
Only those candidates under consideration for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.