Patio cushion cleaning made easy this spring, and you’ll soon reap the rewards! Spring is here, which means it’s time to spruce up your home and make it inviting for summer gatherings. If you want to get the most out of your outdoor space, it’s essential that you give your patio cushions some tender loving care. Fortunately, it’s easy to clean patio cushions these days — with some help from your friends at Fishman’s Personal Care Cleaners.
Be honest. When was the last time you had your patio cushions cleaned? If it’s been a while, there may be more than just dirt on them. There could be pollen, mold, mildew and even bugs.
When the weather starts getting warm again, it’s time to consider taking your cushions to a professional cleaner. As professionals we can bring back the life of most patio cushions.
Patio cushion cleaning should be done every year or so. It’s also good to clean them before storing them for the winter. That will protect them from mold and mildew that can build up in storage bags.
8 reasons for patio cushions cleaning
- They are one of the first things people notice when they visit your home
- Your patio cushions are an investment
- Cushions can become a breeding ground for germs and allergens if not cleaned regularly
- Cleaning them extends their life
- Cleaning them makes them look lovely
- It’s an easy way to update the decor on your patio, making it feel like new again
- Sometimes removing layers of dirt and grime from a cushion refreshes the color, making it look like new again.
- It’s a great way to freshen up last year’s look with a different color for the season
If your patio cushions need cleaning, take advantage of our spring offer!
Looking for professional patio cushion cleaning in your area? Ease the burden of doing it yourself. Let us take care of that dirty and dusty job. We’ll provide free pick up and delivery.
We Love Supporting Local – Calgary Patio Furniture Favorites
For those looking for quality and affordable patio furniture, you will be glad to know that there is a local provider that does not skimp on either.